Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Second Letter dated Oct. 28, 2008

October 28, 2008

Atty. NICOLAS B. LUTERIO III
Director IV
Bureau of Health Facilities and Services
Department of Health
Building 15, San Lazaro Compound
Rizal Avenue, Manila

Subject: CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD INC.

Dear Sir:

In connection with my complaint dated October 21, 2008 against the abovementioned HMO I would like to request for the following photocopies:
Documents showing compliance of CARITAS re complaint of Philippine Federation of Pre-Need Plan Companies Inc. (PFPCI), per attached photocopy of article.
Accreditation documents showing capital requirement compliance of CARITAS to operate as HMO.
I am asking these documents as part of my quest to prove that this HMO is going around the policies and regulations of government agencies concerned. I am a taxpayer and I am entitled to any assistance from the government to help me and other plan holders of this HMO from being deprived of our health care benefits due to organized, well-planned DECEPTION hidden in the word of ‘technicality’.

Thank you very much.

Very truly yours,
ROLANDO J. RELOS
Plan Holder

No comments: