Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Third letter dated December 3, 2008

December 3, 2008

Atty. NICOLAS B. LUTERIO III
Director IV
Bureau of Health Facilities and Services
Department of Health
Building 15, San Lazaro Compound
Rizal Avenue, Manila

Subject: CARITAS HEALTH SHIELD INC.

Dear Sir:

In connection with my complaint dated October 21, 2008 against the abovementioned HMO, I would like to follow-up same and request immediate action from your office.
Per verification, your endorsement to AHMOPI dated October 24, 2008 was postmarked October 31, 2008 and I received a copy last November 6, 2008.

It has been almost a month now, since the endorsement, but still no action from AHMOPI and the HMO concerned. I do not know my health plan status as of now. I have paid three years of premiums amounting to P72,000 plus and I have not received even a single centavo of benefit.
I can not help but believe that my complaint and your endorsement have fallen into deaf ears. I can not help but also believe that this so called organization and this HMO is not really concerned of its plan holders but only on premium payments
All I am asking now for the government and agency concerned is to help me in this predicament.

Thank you and anticipating your immediate appropriate action on this matter

Very truly yours,
ROLANDO J. RELOS
Plan Holder

No comments: